- Place of Origin: Chongqing, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Blue Jay
- Model Number: BJ-QPPX
- Usage: power sensor
- Theory: power tranducer
- Output: Analog Sensor
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Export Package|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10 working days|
Three-phase Active Power Transducer Multifunction Power Transducer
1. QPPX electrical transducer measures a wide range of electrical parameters and generates analog or digital output signals suitable for interfacing with instrumentation and control systems. Total four channel output, with panel key or PC control programmable, user can free to set 4 different data from max 26 electrical parameter for sampling and analog signal output.
2. Have three channel digital inputs and optional RS485-Modbus communication functionality. Can monitor the galvanically isolated DI signal and programmed the transducer with customized SCADA software. Any of the measured parameters can be read out via the optional RS485-Modbus connection.
3. QPPX also can be used to configure the connection to the measured circuit for single-phase, three-phase three-wire, three-phase four-wire, balanced or unbalanced load. Can be connected to a variety of measuring and control devices and systems, such as analogue meters, PLC, computers, data loggers, digital instruments and telemetry systems.
4. Snap on to DIN rail 35 x 7.5 mm complies with DIN-EN 50022 BS 5584
1 or 5 Amp C.T. connected
110V, 230V, 240V, 400V, 415V ac +/-20%
<1 VA voltage
<0.2 VA current
Current: 2 times continuous,30 times /1s .
Voltage: 2 times continuous.
Standard nominal outputs
4~20mA/ 0-20mA programmable
<750 Ω (0-20mA, 4-20mA)
<1% peak to peak
±0.2 % / ±0.5 %complying with IEC 688
0 - 120% I
<0.02% per Hz
<0.25% of full span for specific load range
85~275V AC/DC 20%, 1.5VA
Isolation Galvanic isolation between input, output circuits and auxiliary supply
2KV RMS 50Hz for 1 minute
4KV 1.2/50µsec waveform
-40~70C, 20 ~ 93%RH ; Noncondensing