AC Current Tansducer Single Phase Current Sensor 4~20mA Output
Function & Feature
1. Isolate the DC input signal from the DC Output signal, which is directly proportional to the input signal.
2. These isolators can be used to prevent earth loops, which occur when a measuring source
3. Excellent temperature characteristic and good working stability.
4. It have an advantage over loop powered units, in that if for any reason the output lead should become disconnected, the input will not be saturated.
5. Fixed in a standard 35mm DIN rail or screwed on the cabinet.
System input 0~75mV, 4~20mA, 0~1A, 0~5A, 0~10A
Absorbed power 0.1VA
Standard nominal outputs 4~20mA, 0-5V,
(others on request) 0-20mA, 5-10V 0-10V
Responses time <350ms
Current output: 0<Lr<0.6KA;
Voltage output: Lr>2KA
Current 2 times continuous,
20 times /1s Voltage 2 times continuous
DC 12V/24V/48V AC 110V, 230/240V AC 20%,
1.5VA Isolation: Galvanic isolation between input,output circuits and auxiliary supply
Insulation Resistance >20MA (DC500V)
Test voltage 2KV RMS 50Hz for 1 minute
impulse 4KV 1.2/50Jsec waveform
Temperature: Operating -10~55C Storage -40~70C, 20 ~ 93%RH ; Noncondensing