- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Blue Jay
- Model Number: BJ194Q-9SY
- Measuring Current Range: Rated 5A (optional 1A)
- Measuring Voltage Range: Rated 400V (optional 100V)
- Accuracy Class: 0.2
- Operating Temperature: -20~+60
- Dimensions: 96 x 96 x 71
- Display: TFT-LCD
- Measure parameters: Amp,Volt, Frequency, Power, harmonics, Multi- tariffs ratio.
- Communication: RS232/RS485 or Ethernet
- Frequency: 45-65Hz
- Working Power: AC 80-265V, DC 80-380V/DC 20-60V (Optional)
- Protection: Panel: IP54 Case: IP20
- Power Consumption: Maximum 6W
- Installation hole size: (91+0.8mm) x (91+0.8mm)
- Certificate: CE
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Export Package|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 7~15 working days after payment|
BJ194Q TFT Screen Multi-function Power Meter, Three phase Intelligent Digital Power Analyzer with RS485 Modbus-RTU
BJ-194Q is a high-end multifunction power analyzer manufactured by Blue Jay. It is the ideal choice for monitoring and controlling of power distribution systems. With its four direct access keys and TFT displays, helps you use all the parameters in 3P3W or 3P4W LV installation.
It can measure all of the power parameters in power grid:
Current harmonics 2~50 times,
Voltage harmonics 2~50 times,
Voltage and current THD%,
Multi- tariffs ratio.
Function & Feature
1.Class 0.2 or 0.5 power and energy.
2.Current measuring .../5 or .../1 A.
3.RS-485 Modbus/RTU Communications.
4.Expandable input / output modules (up to 3 modules).
5.ITF Technology: galvanic insulation protection inputs outputs.
6.Clear and large matrix LCD screen display with white back light Wide environmental temperature endurance. Display Load percentage, 4 quadrants power and load nature. Can show measurement data waveform, histogram.
7.Can offers 2MB of onboard data logging memory to be used for historical trending. A real time clock allows for any logged events to be accurately time stamped.